Processing of personal data policy
1. General provisions
Processing of personal data policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Act of July 27, 2006. No. 152-ФЗ "On Personal Data" and it determines the procedure of processing of personal data and measures which arrange safety and security of personal data by the Autonomous uncommercial organization Development of Foreign Trade and International Economic Relations Council (hereinafter - Operator).
1. Operator's main aim and the condition for carrying out activities is respect for rights and freedoms of a person and citizen while processing of personal data, including defense of right for personal privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. Operator's policy relating to processing of personal data (hereinafter - Policy) applies to all information which Operator can acquire about the visitors of website
2. General definitions used in Policy
1. Automatic processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computing tools.
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data (unless it is necessary to process personal data to update personal data)
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computerized programs and databases, making them available on the Internet at the web address http://www.trade.rtedc.org/;
4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data kept in databases and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions, after doing which it is impossible to determine whether the personal data belong to a specific User or another subject of personal data without using additional information.
6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) done with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, adjustment (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - government body, municipal body, legal body or physical person, organizing and (or) processing personal data independently or together with other people, as well as determining the purposes of processing of personal data, data content to be processed, actions (operations) done with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a User defined of the website http://www.trade.rtedc.org/;
9. User - any visitor of the website http://www.trade.rtedc.org/;
10. Assignment of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or scope of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite scope of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including public disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in informative and telecommunicational networks or providing access to personal data in some other way;
12. Transborder transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign country, to foreign governmental body, foreign physical person or legal body;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions resulting from which personal data are destroyed irretrievably without the possibility of further restoring the personal data in the personal data information system and (оr) resulting from which the tangible mediums of personal data are destroyed.
3.The operator can process the following personal data of the User:
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. The collection and processing of anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics and others).
5. The above data are further referred to under the Policy conjoined by the general term - Personal Data.
4.Aim of processing personal data
1. The aim of the processing of personal data of the User is to inform the User by sending e-mails.
2. Operator has also the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator email@example.com with the note "Refusal to notify about new products, services and special offers".
3. Anonynized User data collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions which users do on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
1. Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is completed and / or sent by the User independently through special forms which are on the website http://www.trade.rtedc.org/. By filling in the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. Procedure of collection, storage, transmission and other types of personal data processing
The safety of personal data that are processed by the Operator is arranged by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully implement the requirements of the laws in force in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data by unauthorized users.
2. The personal data of the User will never be passed on to third party, except in cases related to the execution of laws in force.
3. In case of found inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to to the Operator's email firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Updating of personal data".
4. The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The user may withdraw his agreement to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator's email email@example.com with the note "Withdrawal of agreement to process of personal data".
7. Transborder transfer of personal data
1. Before starting making transborder transfer of personal data Operator should make sure that foreign country to which the transfer is going to be made can ensure reliable protection of the person's right for personal data.
2. Transborder transfer of personal data to the foreign country which do not meet the requirements written above may be made only if there is subject's written agreement to transfer his personal data and (or) implementation of the agreement, party of which the subject is.
8. Final provisions
1. User can get any explanations of his point of interest relating to processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This document will reflect all changes in policy made by Operator. The policy is valid until the appearance of new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://www.trade.rtedc.org/apply.